Moscow, box 123, 107140, RUSSIA. Tel.: +7 (495) 9919921, +7 (925) 0012629.
Maxim Stepanov (Luber)
Three years ago, when I visited Daytona Bike Fest, from all thousands of vehicles I was primarily amazed by trikes. I understood, that I want the same one: aglitter, brutal, with huge v8 engine. That was the beginning of Luber Custom Workshop.
My old friends, talented people Yuri “Urmas” Efremov (knows everything about cords and electricity) and Andrey “Shmel” Shmelev (master of iron and welding) joined me in my work.
As a donor for the trike we took 10 years old Chevy Van 30. We used it's 5,7 liters engine, automatic transmission and back axle. So, that was a way Daytona trike appears!
Luber Custom, Moscow, 2006
Click on images to magnify!
- Year of debut – 2006;
- Workshop – Luber Custom , Moscow
- Idea – Maxim “Luber” Stepanov
- Project – Yuri “Urmas” Efremov,
Anrey “Shmel” Shmelev
- Design – Anton Roshchin, Art Plast
- Length – 4600 mm
- Base – 3300 mm
- Width – 2200 mm
- Wheel track – 1885 mm
- Clearance – 130 mm
- Gas tank – 2õ40 l.
- Chevrolet Chevy Van 30 (1995), 5700 cc
- Exhaust – Luber Custom
Frame – steel tubes 60x40, Luber Custom
- Front fork, triple clamps – Luber Custom
- Front wheel – Custom Art Orehovo, 180 spokes
Front - Metzeler 150/50R16
- Rear - Dunlop 315/75R16
- Front – Honda GSXR, 2 forced disks
- Rear – Chevrolet
- Rear cover – Luber Custom, fiberglass
- Front water cooler defence - Luber Custom, fiberglass
- Handlebars, forged gas tank – Custom Art Orehovo
- Saddle and all leather work – Yuri “Bootmaker” (Wolf Wear)
Electric equipment – Luber Custom
- Audio system (subwoofer, booster, CD-changer, speakers) – Luber Custom
- Painting – Andrey Ulianov, "Diesel Studio"
Manufacturing of trikes
Workshop is waiting for your orders to build Daytona style trikes
Time of manufacturing – 3 months
Price relies upon kitting and starts from 50000$
Back to Trikes